CWO BIBLE SCHOOL REPORT BURUNDI, AFRICA
TESTIMONIES GIVEN DURING THIS MONTH OF JULY 2020
SOME TESTIMONIES OF TEACHERS:
- A Bible teacher of this ministry says Students are very interested to know many things within different books they have faced. He added that a good teacher must be a highlighter. He must be affective and motivated in front of his fellow students. E.
On his position, students that he trains, participate very well in class, they try to be on time even if some live so far away. Works of Bible School they do and home works also, they do being zealously; they like to make discussion being in groups; He tells them that the Bible is the most important book in World which June lead them to know many things, they need to read it many times.
- A teacher has to understand his students the work of Christ and his mission in the World. He introduces the lesson content to his students. In his ways of questioning, he asks to students to give a summary of lesson they came to see or to make an expose in order to see if they will be using what they have learnt in the last lesson. He also gives students to write on sheets how they appreciate the teachings. He also focuses on and uses selected key scriptures. He also stimulates student’s interest. He says that he trains his students to teach with diligence and truth so that they will interpret referring to Bible rules with motivations not referring to their thoughts and emotions.
Concerning students, he says that they feel like and they are pleasant to be taught about details of each book, students testify that now they know things about what they were not able to interpret, they like to discuss in groups when he gives them the time and the relation is good between him and students. M.F.
- This teacher says that in his mission that he was given to teach and make more affective church leaders and pastors. He tells church leaders that they June put in their minds that they have to teach with diligence so that the word that they teach June be affective. Teaching the mission of Christ in world that was to bring salvation to lost souls.
Concerning students, after a deep evaluation he has done, he says that:
-They testify that they now know many things since the beginning in this school,
-They like group discussions,
-They ask when they don’t understand,
I encourage them to read the Bible many times that they could.
They are of great courage and vision referring to his observation. C.E.
TESTIMONIES OF STUDENTS:
- This is my testimony of this third book written and testified by me. Through these teachings I’ve known many things that I knew nothing in the past. Moreover from when I put my legs in this Bible School I’ve understood that the Bible is the Word of God also I’ve seen that the Bible is divided by 66 books. On the other side I’ve been taught four good news. Those ones are Matthew, Mark, Luke and John then that good news talked to Jesus about how Jesus preached. Then through these new lessons I’m getting I assure you that I will never and never let other people spending there times wondering rather than coming together with us in this Bible School. Thank you so much! N.
- Here is my testimony of what I have already gained through the bible training Centre for Pastors that I have entered in for the first time. In this bible school I understood that the origin of the church. I understood that the church has been created by God himself due to the death of Jesus-Christ in which Jewish and non-Jewish have been reconciled in order to become one and form the body of Christ. I also understood that Jesus is the man stone and the chief or the head of the church because it’s in him that the church exists and believes. I understood again that the church is in Christ. I thank God for this occasion that he gave me because before entering on this school I was not informed about the origin of the church but today I have more information about it. It’s why I can’t forget to thank those who willingly planned to bring this bible school here in Burundi. May you really be blessed. F.
- After being a student in the bible training Centre for Pastors I have improved so much things. I have been taught the virginal birthday and the resurrection of Jesus-Christ. In this I saw that these two things are the fundamental miracles that have been operated that require believing as a Christian. I understood that without the virginal birthday, Jesus-Christ wouldn’t have been God but only a human being with the nature of sin like other people. He wouldn’t have been qualified in order to be the holy sacrifice of God. Now I knew that Jesus-Christ the same time was at a human being one hundred pour cent and God one hundred pour cent and now I believe it. In short, I thank my lord Jesus-Christ who has opened my mind in order to follow these studies. I thank my teacher who is regularly with us. Without forgetting to thank those who planned to bring this bible school here in our country. May God bless you. E.
- I am very glad to get this opportunity of presenting my testimony through the bible training centre for Pastors school. In this bible school I knew that even though these are some who say that Christ has died only for the elected (those that God has chosen to be saved) the testimony of scriptures admit that Jesus-Christ has died for every people even though all persons will not be saved because all persons will not get an occasion of believing by faith the mercy of sin that we got on the cross. There are some who believe it and others who don’t believe it. I understood that Jesus-Christ has died for all the lost people even for those who reject him. I knew also that because of Jesus-Christ all persons can be saved. I, personally thank this occasion that I got in order to be in this bible school. To be here is a great thing for me I am improving so many things. It’s why I thank those who got an idea of implanting this bible school here in Burundi. May God bless you. M.
- As far I am concerned I am very happy to get this time in order to present my testimony through the bible training Centre for Pastors. In this bible school, I improved so many things. I knew that Jesus-Christ on the cross bore our sins on his own, has paid our debt, and has become a sinner in our place so that we may be bought back, forgiven, and brought back in good relationship with God. In this again I saw that his death was volunteer, sacrificial, enough for all. Now because of this I know that I got the freedom when I sin I know who to ask for forgiveness. I would like to thank my friend my Reverend who has showed me where to follow these teachings .I thank also my teacher who is regularly with us, I can’t forget to thank very much those who got an idea of bringing this bible school here in Burundi. To God be all the Glory N.
- This is a good occasion that I get in order to give testimony of what I have already gained through this Bible school that I have entered in for the first time. I became able to understand the origin of angels. I saw that the angels have been created before the creation of the earth but in Genesis 3 I saw that there are some who have tried to revolt. Their sins preceded the sin of a human being. Finally, I thank my heavenly father who gave me this revelation of being in this bible school; I thank also my teacher who does whatever possible in order to make us understand these teachings. I can’t forget to thank those who brought this bible school here in Burundi. May God bless you. J.A.
- So many souls have been and are still brought to Jesus –Christ
- The other impact of this Bible school is that many pastors and church leaders became able to open the new churches.
- Pastors and church leaders have been convinced that the church is God’s channel for witnessing to Christ in the World.
- The pastors and church leaders knew how to teach the Bible efficiently so that the church July grows up in spiritual ways.
- The leadership in the churches became very strong.
- Pastors and Church leaders understood different stairs that a human being must pass on in order to grow up in the spiritual life.
- The administration in the churches will be strong.
- Church leaders knows very well the mission of Jesus Christ in World
- Church leaders know much about salvation and go to teach others methodologically.
Trying to evaluate, I am very thankful referring to the way that teachings are given. An amazing thing is that those who are following these teachings try to inform others about the importance of this bible school and we see a list of different people who come and ask for the registration for the teachings in order to attend the class next year.
For teachers, they are giving their times, they are regular at school even though there are some among them who live so far away from where they live to the class but they try to be on time. They use technics and methods that they have learned.
I thank you much for your prayers support, and stipends required.
To God be all the glory, forever and ever. Amen.
Bishop MANIHANKUYE Jean Bosco
We continue praise and thank God for the BTCP Class. Touching the lives of people in the community is our prayer and priority and we have testimony in evangelism through the BTCP student empowerment with Bible truth. — John
It’s a great honor and privilege to be a student of BTCP Class; so far, I have spiritually progressed from being a Bible reader to a Bible student (studying). — Ben
I thank God for BTCP programme which has changed my life spiritually. It is only the word of God that I can follow and believe in spiritual growth. — Martin
I appreciate the services of BTCP programme; I have grown in maturity spiritually. I’m also thankful for God’s grace and love of God has brought me to further my knowledge in God’s word. — David
I appreciate BTCP programme and the good deliverance of the teachers that have changed my life. I do testify of spiritual maturity because of detailed knowledge of God’s word. — Godfrey
I thank BTCP Programme for being supportive towards understanding my calling. I have direction and full hope through learning and practicing the word of God through gospel truth. I no longer move around looking for prophesy on my life and future. I believe and I am studying the active indwelling word of God. — Eva
I appreciate the CWO Board for the BTCP Programme to me and the church. I got engaged and active in Bible reading and studying. This has improved and changed my culture of reading the Bible, uplifting my spiritual standards and evangelism on crusades and door to door ministering of the gospel. — Moses
I used to take everything I heard from other Christians at face value. Now I study the Bible for myself with confidence. — Brian
After three years of as a pastor I still had no Bible training. My wife came home and told me about the Bible school in town. I called the pastor and enrolled in the classes. Thank you for planting a seed here – I know a great harvest is coming. — Pastor Ben
Taking these classes has made me a better witness for Jesus. Now I have much greater confidence in the Bible as the Word of God and this has increased my ability to share the Gospel. — Will
Thank God for this opportunity. For a long time I wanted to go to Bible college, but knew that I could not afford it. A brother told me about the Bible school and I am so glad he did. Now my wife and daughter attend the classes with me, too. — Pastor Georg
Last year I was asking God what He wanted me to do. I did not have much self-confidence and my faith in God was weak. One of the members of this church told me about the Bible school. So, I enrolled in the classes and even joined this church. It has changed my life – I pray with greater faith in God and I have much more self-confidence. In fact, now I am leading the men’s ministry here at this church. — Linos
The Bible school is the best thing that has happened to this church. — Pastor Ernest