Kampala, Uganda September 2018 Testimonial Summary
1. JOHN GODFREY: We continue praise and thank God for the BTCP Class. Touching the lives of people in the community is our prayer and priority and we have testimony in evangelism through the BTCP student empowerment with Bible truth.
2. Ben: It’s a great honor and privilege to be a student of BTCP Class; so far, I have spiritually progressed from being a Bible reader to a Bible student (studying).
3. Martin: I thank God for BTCP programme which has changed my life spiritually. It is only the word of God that I can follow and believe in spiritual growth.
4. DAVID: I appreciate the services of BTCP programme; I have grown in maturity spiritually. I’m also thankful for God’s grace and love of God has brought me to further my knowledge in God’s word.
5. GODFREY: I appreciate BTCP programme and the good deliverance of the teachers that have changed my life. I do testify of spiritual maturity because of detailed knowledge of God’s word.
6. EVA: I thank BTCP Programme for being supportive towards understanding my calling. I have direction and full hope through learning and practicing the word of God through gospel truth. I no longer move around looking for prophesy on my life and future. I believe and I am studying the active indwelling word of God.
7. MOSES: I appreciate the CWO Board for the BTCP Programme to me and the church. I got engaged and active in Bible reading and studying. This has improved and changed my culture of reading the Bible, uplifting my spiritual standards and evangelism on crusades and door to door ministering of the gospel.
What our International Students are saying:
“I used to take everything I heard from other Christians at face value. Now I study the Bible for myself with confidence.” – Brian
“After three years of as a pastor I still had no Bible training. My wife came home and told me about the Bible school in town. I called the pastor and enrolled in the classes. Thank you for planting a seed here – I know a great harvest is coming.” – Pastor Ben
“Taking these classes has made me a better witness for Jesus. Now I have much greater confidence in the Bible as the Word of God and this has increased my ability to share the Gospel.” – Will
“Thank God for this opportunity. For a long time I wanted to go to Bible college, but knew that I could not afford it. A brother told me about the Bible school and I am so glad he did. Now my wife and daughter attend the classes with me, too.” – Pastor Georg
“Last year I was asking God what He wanted me to do. I did not have much self-confidence and my faith in God was weak. One of the members of this church told me about the Bible school. So, I enrolled in the classes and even joined this church. It has changed my life – I pray with greater faith in God and I have much more self-confidence. In fact, now I am leading the men’s ministry here at this church.” – Linos
“The Bible school is the best thing that has happened to this church.” – Pastor Ernest